The International Forum on Universal Design and Mobility in the City presents the third of this series as an event of reference in the promotion of design for all, and is a trend that transcends the concepts of accessibility and mobility. Universal Design is committed to working in the approach towards projects that shape both public and private areas where everyone is able to cope under equal conditions, whatever their circumstances or ability, within a framework of security and efficiency.
In this edition the Forum will highlight the concept of mobility in the city, the principal and central idea of design in the metropolis of the 21st century.
The 3rd International Forum on Universal Design and Mobility in the City is an Enterprise of Malaga City Council and the Trade Fairs and Congress Center of Malaga.
- A forum of reference to promote design for all and for an independent life.
- A meeting point for Public Administration and the private sector involved in the planning and development of cities.
- An exhibition of products, services and solutions to develop accessible and safe urban environment.
- An opportunity for networking for professional people.
- A formula for the creation of ideas and sharing of proposals for the development and management of mobility and accessibility.